Sunday, October 17, 2010
Could this be our week????
I mentioned last week that we were officially waiting for our TA (Travel Approval). Before the week long holiday in China, these things were coming like crazy....several families got them in as little as 4 days after their Article 5 pickup (forgive the adoption lingo, just no other way to put it). We received Article 5 on Oct 7th, and have been waiting since then. While I tried to tell myself TA wouldn't come last week, it was a very disasppointing week, not just for me, but for many waiting families.
I am hoping and praying this is our week. I kind of think we'll have one more week of wait at a minimum, but am hoping I am wrong. Basically, after TA comes, all we have to do is try to get in a Consulate Appt, and we can go!!! Right now, CA's are booking about a month out. Stinks, but at this point I will take what we can get.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
About Me
- Casey
- I am the wife of a wonderful man, and the mom to three beautiful little girls. Emma, Ava and Piper are already home, and Charlotte is waiting for us in China....somewhere! God has blessed us immeasurably and we are so very thankful for the Spirit of Adoption He placed in our home and in our hearts!
Followers
Powered by Blogger.

0 comments:
Post a Comment