Tuesday, November 2, 2010
internet trouble
sorry for the gigantic pics...something is up with the VPN I am using, and I am having trouble with the blog and fb...I will post more when I figure this out...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Casey
- I am the wife of a wonderful man, and the mom to three beautiful little girls. Emma, Ava and Piper are already home, and Charlotte is waiting for us in China....somewhere! God has blessed us immeasurably and we are so very thankful for the Spirit of Adoption He placed in our home and in our hearts!
Followers
Powered by Blogger.
1 comments:
Hi Casey,
Just wanted to let you know I'm thinking of you and hoping all is going very well with you and your family. Can't wait to see another update and of course, pictures!!!
You're in my prayers,
Karee
Post a Comment